Bass Justice is back for round 2, and this time, we’re dancing for women’s health!
YEAH! After the resounding success of our first event, we’re back! This time, we’ll be donating all the proceeds to Planned Parenthood and Access Women’s Health Justice, two organizations fighting on the frontlines for access to critical women’s health services in California and beyond.
Because we have a White House full of folks who think they should have more say over a woman’s body than she herself does. We are using the power of music and dance to raise funds to fight back!
We’ve got some amazing bass DJs lined up for this show and we’re super, super stoked:
No Rush https://soundcloud.com/theresnorush
HOW CAN I HELP?
1. Click the INVITE button up top and invite everyone you know!
2. Spread the word! Share the event on your timeline and IRL.
3. Show up, have fun and BUY DRINKS. We only get to keep our ticket dollars if we hit the bar minimum, last time we barely made it.
4. Sign up to volunteer a slot at the door or to run coat check (comment here)
5. Sign up to volunteer for Bass Justice some other way:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Gm07Lfe7_G5YUkPHsPIdkaVJ_wOWpxWz-x28b1ZUqM/viewform
THIS IS GREAT!!
That’s not a question, but we agree! We’re all dancing anyways, so why not do it for a good cause?
We are Bass Justice Productions, a new production team throwing monthly electronic music shows to benefit progressive causes.